Ryan’s RV 2022 RV Rental Update
We ordered and were promised 30 brand new 2023 Four Winds and 4 floorplans for the 2022 Season. Ford did not cooperate and shut down the chassis factory for a couple months due to supply issues. WE have some inventory inbound but our 27R’s will arrive very late if at all (We currently have 2 late model low mile 27r’s held over and one 2023 that we bargained for) All models will be equipped with back up cameras, at least 1 TV –DVD player, Generators power awnings and more!
The 22E will be our short non-slide economy class rental. `4 seat belts, 5 person max. WE had 4 of these in 2021, we expect 8 in 2022.
Our mid class was supposed to be a 25’ Floor-plan Replacing one of our favorites the 24F. WE were unable to get any more of these, these rentals are all presold and they will not be in the 2022 fleet after June 30.
The 25M has a rear queen murphy bed that folds up and gives you a sofa during the day! Note we will rent this one for up to 5 people but you are limited to 4 seat belts.
We ordered 12 of the King bed 27R floor-plan. Due to chassis shortages, Prior to August 1 we only have 2 late model units held over and one 2023 we were able to bargain for.
The 27R is the only 7 sleeper with a king bed under 30’ that we have seen!
Our XL class is the 31WV 7 persons max Fourtunaltly we held over 2 of our 2022’s, that will likely be all of them for 2022 as the 4 we ordered are not being built.
WE did order and expect all 4 of our 2023 31EV (bunks) for up to 9 people. ETA on these is mid June 2022
No Mercedes units this year – Amazon stole all the chassis!!
COVID – In addition to our normal cleaning we are utilizing commercial Ozone generators to sanitize the RV’s prior to pick up. This does impact pick up and drop off times as well as increase each unit’s time between rentals. Same day rentals are simply not possible and most Monday pick-ups in season are out as well because most of the rentals return Monday am.
Pets – 2020/21 had more clients requesting their four legged family members be allowed travel with them. We also have clients more concerned than ever about cleanliness and allergens and so on. We are going to allow pets (fee applies) but only in 4 RV’s and they will be booked on a first come basis. WE will make every effort to inform renters we are scheduling in a pet designated unit that it may not be 100% allergen free. Please let us know If you are sensitive to allergens and we will not put you a pet unit.
Cancelation Policy – Our reservation deposits are non-refundable. They are transferable (once) to a future booking within 18mos without penalty provided that we have been given one week notice prior to the scheduled start date of the rental. In the event of a positive Covid test for someone traveling with you, with proof of testing positive you can cancel up to 48 hours in advance and still get a transferable deposit.
Partial List Of Things not allowed ever:
- One Way Rentals – Yes we can. No its not free (or cheap). One way fees : SFO about $1200, Dallas $2500 Ask for a quote if this doesn’t change your mind.
- Bedding: Not currently available. Wall Mart is two miles away.
- Kitchen Kits| 150 per week, 50 each addl.
- Bike Racks: Yours in our 2” hitch = free (installed here). Ours 3 – 4 bikes $35 for your whole trip.
- Kayak Rack: Not available.
Partial list of things not allowed often:
- Smoking in the RV. OF ANY FLAVOR.
- Snowy mountain passes with traction tires advised or other restrictions.
- Burning Man.
- Renting without the damage deposit paid prior to departure.
- Off Road. Desert races, Sand dunes, unimproved or forest service roads – please rent elsewhere.
- Rentals shorter than 4 days. Additional fees will apply.
- Towing – Special approval can be obtained most of the time, fee(s) apply.
- Alaskan –Canadian hwy. WE have mostly brand new units. (Ask and we may be to make something not as fresh available)
- Use of the RV for transporting goods. These are not moving trucks.. Rent from our competition please.
- Our published in season rate for each class of unit is follows:
- Economy 22E – 265 per day + .40 per mile
- Mid Class 25M 295 per day and .40 per mile
- Mid Class 27R – 325 per day and .40 per mile
- XL Bunk 31EV 345 per day and .50 per mile
- XL non-bunk 345 per day and .50 per mile
- Prior to June 1 and after Sept 25 daily rates may be discounted 20% to 50% based on availability.
- Look for specials / packages posted on the site under the Rental heading!